Friday, January 7, 2011

Day #7

#7: Progress, no matter how slow, is all that matters.

First off, let’s all give Jessica a pat on the back for blogging seven days straight! ☺ While this seems very silly, compared to my prior infrequent blogging, or material to blog, I’m quite proud.

That being said, today’s lesson seems very appropriate…. Progress, no matter how slow, is all that matters. Personally, last year this applied to several areas of my life, including my thesis. There were times that the more sentences I would type, the more confused and frustrated I got. However, sentence by sentence, paragraph by paragraph, I made progress (even if it’s taken me almost four years!). I’m still making progress, and while it still gets discouraging, at least I’m getting closer.

Your situation may not be the same as mine, but think of an issue/task/goal in your life…. Have you made progress? Yes, maybe it’s been slow, but looking back, at least you’ve seen a difference. Worked toward a goal. Been active in your own life.
If you haven’t made progress, or maybe have a brand new task at hand, remember that great things sometimes occur as a series of small things (sneak peak at tomorrow’s lesson!).

To progress means to move forward. Get moving!! Even a snail moves.