Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day #9

Day 9: “I believe in the sun, even when it’s not shining. I believe in love, even when I don’t feel it. I believe in God, even when He is silent. I believe.”

This is the beautiful chorus to a song called “I Believe in Love” by one of my favorite Christian bands, BarlowGirl. I started writing this blog, and then looked up the song on YouTube to let you hear it…. Instead, the story behind this song and lyrics itself says more than I could write.

Yes, I am aware that the video is 8 minutes and 25 seconds long… don’t act like you wouldn’t spend that much time on Facebook or checking your email anyhow! I promise if you take the time to listen (because the video itself is a little shaky), you will hopefully have a new perspective on things.

Again, “I believe in the sun, even when it’s not shining. I believe in love, even when I don’t feel it. I believe in God, even when He is silent. I believe.”
Do you?